A present for my boyfriend

My story begins when I returned from a commercial center, with my friend Rocio and we went to eat to my house.
When we arrived at my house, we left the presents in my room, including the ones which I bought for my boyfriend for Christmas.
When we arrived at my house, we left the presents in my room, including the ones which I bought for my boyfriend for Christmas.
Later, Rocio and I made the food, but I fell while I was cooking an egg for my brother, I gave a blow to the frying pan and everything including the oil fell down and stained all the ground.
While the oil was falling, Emilio knocked on the door but we still hadn’t hidden the present. Rocio hurried to keep the gift in a secret place, while I was opening the door.
We finished eating and when we went to drink coffee, I dropped the sugar onto the ground. Everything was full of sugar and we had it to clean fast.
Finally, we finished laughing of all the things that had happened to us that day.
Ana Catalán

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home