[LoLa]--->ONLY A STORY...
Before starting my story I wanto to confess you one thing: I'm scared of my house when it's dark. Yes... It's so stupid, I know.One year ago, I remember that I was sleeping and I wanted to go to the toilet. After that I thought of setting up or not for a long time and then I decided to do so and go to the toilet. When I go to the toilet i always think that one ghost or spirit is staying behind the door and that night one shade crossed the corridor. I was so scared that I asked myself if anyone were at home. At last, my mum answered me from her bed: It's Yiyi! (My bird) Let me to sleep! Finally, I started to laugh abd I thought that it happened to me because I'm affraid for stupid things.
PD: Yiyi was one bird that I had. It was free in my home and when it saw some light, it run to see what happened.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home