For and against professional studies

Nowadays, most of the population doesn’t study. However, there are many options of study for young people. You can go to university, or you can go to Professional studies.
But, if you don’t study anything, you don’t have a lot of possibilities in work world.
In these moments, I study second course of bachillerato. And if this year I pass bachillerato, next year I will go to Professional studies where I'll learn how to educate small children.
One the one hand, I want to study this ciclo formativo because I love little babies, but on the other hand I'd also like to study catering as well.
Some people tell me that Professional studies of infantile education is exciting.
To sum up, I think that I will learn how to teach children when I finish high school.
Lidia Garcia Lopez

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home