Being the smallest sister

I am the smallest sister. I have a brother whose name is Jose Manuel and he is 36 years old, and I have a sister too. Her name is Laura and she is 31 years old. I live at with my mother. My brother married 10 years ago, and my sister married last year.
Being the smallest sister has a lot of advantages. My brother took me to Eurodisney with my niece Noelia and my sister-in-law when I was a child. My sister calls me every day to speak with me. She lives in La Llagosta but my brother lives in Mollet del Vallés. My sister is also very good with me. She always buys me things.
To be the smallest sister also has disadvantages. Since our age difference is so big, they often explain things that I have not lived. Before I argued more with them but since they married discussing are less frequent.
In conclusion I am satisfied of being the smallest sister.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home