Missing a Friend

That day, my life changed forever.
I was walking on the street when I found an injured dog. The was crying but nobody wanted to help him so I decided to take care of him, and I took him to my hause, to have me company.
When I arrived at home. I cured him and after that I took him to the veterinary. It was so tiring, and he suffered a lot, I was very worried. I was talking care him for a month.
After that, I took him for long walks, we played together, we enjoyed a lot.
One day when I was doing the shopping I saw a missing advertisement of a surprised. They were searching for the dog that I had! I took the paper and when I arrived at home I phoned them.
After two hours, they arrived at my hause and took him to their hause.
I was very sad.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home