Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Phones and toilets



"It was just after eleven in the evening. I was in the café. My friend went home. I was drinking
the last beer and outside was raining. I was listening to the barman's mobile phone. I looked
around me to find him, but he was not there. Then I took the mobile phone and answered. I
heard the voice of the barman! Suddenly I looked arround but didn't see him in the bar. The barman's voice that was nervous, like someoje that was trying to tell me something, then the voice stopped speaking...Frightened, I looked into the kitchen and the view was amazing: the barman was just doing his work, camly and without knowing anything, just as calm as a sleeping baby. I felt strange, one of there feelings that you never know about, but they just scare you a lot. I was asking myself if all this shit was real. Terrified, I left this crazy place. Suddenly, the noise of a mobile phone rang againg. Was it my imagination on should I be a fool to stay in the bar again?
When I got inside the café and went to the kitchen once again but the barman was no there. Then I looked in the toilet...my body suddenly could not move. There, just is front of my face, the body of a fat man was lying on the floor, so quiet that it looked like a corpse. It was the barman's body...Now I took the phone again and, frightened, I heard a voice, the barman's voice! What was my conclusion?..."
The doctor looked though the window of the room.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nati Castillo said...

Joan! Your photograph is not very nice...

11:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why not?, people always complain!!

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats