Story about my new work

It was just 3 o’clock. I was eating in the kitchen. My sister was working in Palau de Plegamans and I was alone.When I washed up the dishes, I went to my bedroom, and I saw that my mobile phone was ringing.
Then, I answered it. It was Unitono, a telecomunications company . I had a job intervew with them .
Later, I arrived to this company that is situated in Hospitalet de Llobregat.
Later, I arrived to this company that is situated in Hospitalet de Llobregat.
Alter this intervew, I was selected by Unitono.
Finally, I think that this day was fabulous for me because I had obtained a new work.
Finally, I think that this day was fabulous for me because I had obtained a new work.

1 Comments:
what a stupid story... oh my god!! please, I ask you to shoot me!!
Post a Comment
<< Home