Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Alone in my room


I was in my room last week. My parents were in the cinema and my brother was sleeping . I was writing a letter for my boyfriend when I heard a noise.


First, I thought it was my neighbour and his horrible dog, but the noise didn’t stop. I was afraid because I didn’t understand why this was happening in my home. I searched for the source of the noise in all the rooms of my house, to see if I recognized it , but the result was a disaster.


After that, I was very afraid and thought that something bad was going to happen. Finally, I recognized the noise. It was the water in the shower!. When my parents arrived I explained the story and they said that I was crazy.
Marta Molina

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats