Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Friday, November 03, 2006

My friend Cristina


My friend Cristina is nineteen years old.
She's studying Arts at school.
I've known Cristina since a demostration against the
new law of quality in education.

I don't really think Cristina is easy-going but she's
definitelly got an interesting face.
She's medium height, with blond hair and she's quite cheerful.
She says she isn't slim enough but I don't agree.

Cristina is so easy-going that she never worries about anything.
She's also very cheerful and amusing.
In fact, she's such an amusing person that I sometimes think
she could be on the radio.
However, she's probably too sensible to give up school.
Cristina is a good person to have as a friend because
everyone is amused when she's around.

Jesús Martínez Illescas
2nd Bachillerat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats