Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

My holidays in Albalate and Oxford




This summer I went to Albalate del Arzobispo, a town near Zaragoza. This is my father's town. In Albalate I stayed with my parents in my house. In this town I have a lot of friends. With my friends I went to the swimming-pool and on Saturday nights we went to parties.
This summer too, in September I travelled to England with my school mates and teacher. We stayed in Oxford but we went to Liverpool and London too. In Oxford wen studied English every day except on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. We learnt a lot. In Oxford we stayed with English families. My English family and Andrea's family were very good but the food wasn't!. We stayed in England for fifteen days.
I think that our experience is very nice and very funny. I'm very happy about it.


Sandra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats