Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

My holiday in Madrid


I' ve been to Madrid with my friends.
I went one day because my parents were in Guadalajara.
When we arrived in Madrid 's theme park we divided ourselves in some groups.
I was with some friends.
We were walking round the Park when we arrived at the "Abismo".
Abismo is very famous a roller coaster.
It was the last ride we could have that day.
I thought it was quite dangerous, so I didn't want to ride on the attraction, but my friends wanted me to do it.
Eventually, I rode on the Abismo, and I remember that when I came down, I felt ill and very sick.
That day I had a horrible experience, but I admit that it was my best day in Madrid.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats