Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

New York, New York!

I've been to New York, the Niagara Falls, Washington DC and Philadelphia.
What I really liked was the Big Apple, getting wet under the Falls and being able to see the Amish in front of me!

Don't miss the views from the Empire State, the Brooklyn Bridge and of course, see a musical in Broadway. It's a must! I also really recommend you to go to a church and listen to the choir sing gospel. It's absolutely fabulous. I felt like jumping and dancing!
Below you can see a graffiti from the Bronx and the firemen of New York City in action.





3 Comments:

Blogger Mercè said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:26 PM  
Blogger Nati Castillo said...

Glad to meet you, Esther!

You should try and make a post in the main page, like mine and Mercè's. To to that, you must CREATE A POST, not make a comment on mine.

Congratulations for your work!

6:56 PM  
Blogger Nati Castillo said...

Correction: To do that, you must...

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats