Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

LoLa--> My holidays!! ^^

Hello! I'm Loli and I'm going to explain my holidays to you!
This summer I've been working in a supermarket and I didn't have much free time. However I've met a lot of people and I've won a lot of money for my travel to England.
Last September twenty- two of us went to Oxford and we spent a lovely time. We stayed there for 15 days and we visited a lot of museums and monuments.
In the morning we went to school, but only from Mondays to Fridays. We had lunch at 1 o'clock and dinner at 6 o'clock. Then we usually visited other cities (like London) or museums. One day we went skating and it was so funny!
But, for me, the worst thing was the food. It was horrible!!! And the family never ate with us (Ana and me). And another bad thing (or things) were the mosquitoes! They were very big and they had very long legs!! The spiders were very big as well.
I think that this has been a very good experience.
See you,

LoLa.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats