My Holidays in Cadiz and Córdoba

The holidays that I have had this summer have been wonderful, I was with my parents and my small sister in Cadiz and Córdoba, I was one week in a town of Cadiz (Conit de la Frontera) and the truth is that I had a great time there, because I visited different towns every day. One week later I went to the town of my grandmother (Hinojosa del Duque), which is a town of Córdoba.
In this town I arrived very late at night, but I had a lot of time to sleep in the morning, because in Hinojosa del Duque there wwas going to be of fair.
In general my holidays haven't been long, they have lasted seventeen days, because I left the 14th of August and I came the 30 th, but the truth is that they will be unforgettable holidays.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home