Simply... ENGLAND 2006


In September, my friends and I went to England on a scholarship. We were very excited because this travel meant it was going to be the first and probably the last time that we would be together as a class and as a group.
Those two weeks were very special because there were both good and bad moments. We were excited and also sad. The first days were very difficult for me because I had to adapt to the new foreign culture –the food, the time, the weather…- but later, everything was OK. My partner and I had to change family because the house was frightful. It was really painful but maybe I have learned to value things that I didn’t value.
Those two weeks were very special because there were both good and bad moments. We were excited and also sad. The first days were very difficult for me because I had to adapt to the new foreign culture –the food, the time, the weather…- but later, everything was OK. My partner and I had to change family because the house was frightful. It was really painful but maybe I have learned to value things that I didn’t value.
Raquel Vélez García

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home