Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Monday, September 25, 2006

My holidays in "La Font del Pi"


It's better not to expect much from my summer holidays. Some people think that in three month's time you can do as many things as you want. To the people who say that I say: not a change! Believe me, if you get a summer job and you want a good contract, you spend all the summer working. This summer I've been working in a restaurant as a waiter. I can't say many things about a great holiday 'cause I didn't have any free days! It sounds horrible, I know, but If you need cash you've to get a job and not give up. I enjoyed these three months. My boss was very kind and generous and my mates were hard-working and nice. I admit that it wasn't easy at all. When you're a waiter you have to take responsability and be very kind with people. But after all, I think that I did a good job and I will try it again next year. I need to pay for my university studies. But I have a question: Will I ever see the beach again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats