Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A description of Jesús



A description of Jesús.

My friend Jesús is nineteen years old. He's a student of 2ond of Batxillerat at I.E.S Marina.

I've known Jesús for a long time because we live in the some town.

I do really think Jesús is good-looking and he's definitely got and interesting face. He's got long, light brown hair and green eyes. He says he is tall enough and I do agree.

Jesús is so easy-going. He's also very cheerful and amusing. In fact, he's such a funny person, and too sensible, and sensitive. Jesús is a good person to have as a friend because everyone has fun when he's around.

Cristina Melero Martínez

2ond Bachillerat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats