Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Monday, November 06, 2006

--LoLa-- My SiStEr



The person who I'm going to describe is my sister Patricia. She's a seven-years-old child and she's the happiest child. She's very amusing and she loves playing with me in the evening, before going to bed. She likes going to school like other children and she has her friends in class. She is stubborn because if she says no, she doesn't change her mind, there's no solution. But she is the little one at home and if she says yes... it's yes!

She is very tall and slim for her age. She has a medium-long, straight, blond hair and she has beautiful, brown eyes. Everybody says that she looks like me but I don't think so. She loves wearing trendy clothes like miniskirts and shirts with two long sleeves. She likes going to the hairdresser's and she's very vain.

However, she's very important for me because I know she loves me a lot and, because she's the little one, she's the most important person in my life and I think that she will be so forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats