A good deal!!!

Mr Adolf: Heil there, my dear companion!, ¿What's up, still working like a jew?
Mr Joseph: Just shut up! I've come here to make a deal comrade!
Mr Adolf: A deal? Oh, are you sure? I wonder why an assassin like you wants to make a deal
with a patriot like me. Come on, shoot.
Mr Joseph: You know that my son has been captured by your German troups . And as you can
see, some of my men have taken prisioners soldiers from your army. Do you
understand what I mean?
Mr Adolf: I don't undersatnd... You want to make a deal with me? ha, ha, ha. So you want me to
release your son... If you think that i'm going to do what you say you are wrong my
friend.
Mr Joseph: How dare you... Ok, let's make another deal: You kill my son and I kill your
prisioners. And we will be in peace!
Mr Adolf: Ha, ha, ha. Yes, that's my boy... Would you have a beer with me? Come on, I pay!
Mr Joseph: Yes, yes, Ok. However, you should end with this stupid war. Come on, let's forget all
our crimes and be friends. Nobody will complain...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home