Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Who was she?


My boyfriend and I went to a disco with our friends yesterday evening. We were dancing all night. But when I went to the bathroom and I returned to dance… I saw him with another girl and they were dancing a romantic song. I was very jealous of them. What’s more, I knew that I had seen her once but at that moment I didn’t remember when.

Me- What were you doing yesterday?


Sergio- Well, I did a lot of things.


Me- Yeah, of course! But I mean what were you doing last night?


Sergio- Let me think. Er, first we had sex before going to the disco, then we went a bar and we drank a lot and finally we went to Bora Bora. But you went with me, didn’t you?


Me- Yes, I did.


Sergio- So, what are you saying?


Me- Darling, I’m clever enough to know what were you doing last night!


Sergio- what?!


Me- Sergio, I saw you with another girl when I came back from the bathroom .

Sergio- Who was I with?


Me- Er, mmm… I think that you must tell me.


Sergio- Darling, don’t get angry with me, you are absolutely wrong.

Me- Why?

Sergio- Because the girl was my cousin who I haven’t seen her for several years!


Me- Oh no! Sorry!! I am very embarrassed.


Sergio- Haha. Don’t worry! But…


Me- What is going to happen now?


Sergio- I’ve invited her to have dinner tonight, Is that a problem?

Me- Er, mmm…


Sergio- I am joking!


Me- Uff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats