If I were the president...

What would I do if I were the president of the government?, well... actually many things... At first, I would abolish monarchy, finish with this stupid Kingdom. There is no need to have a king and a queen in a state, in our country. What about the politic groups?, I'm sure that if I were the president I would also abolish all the racist politicians like those people who are in the PP or in España 2000. Theese groups are dangerous for all the people, specially for foreighn people who want to search for another life, without misery. My country would become a republic, and, if it's possible, a comunist republic, without rich and poor people. I would finish with the jew's capitalist system and the education. What else? I don't know...

2 Comments:
Your picture is antisemitist and you are a bad person.
Joan D. said:
If I were the President, I would establish a classless, stateless social organization based on common ownership of means of production. I would spend money on education. I'd proclame the Federal Republic. The Federal Republic would be the best solution because It would finish with centralism and Monarchy. Monarchy in the 21st Century is a problem because it is not democratic. Federalism would be better than Centralism because it would finish with nationalism in Spain. Finally, I would be a hard-working president and the people would take part in the government.
Post a Comment
<< Home