Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Breaking a mirror


I’m going to speak on the topic that that says that if you break a mirror you will have seven years of bad luck. But I don`t think so and I am going to argue that is irrational.


In my opinion this is a triviality because many things are broken and nobody never says that it is going to happen anything bad to you.


However, there are many people who if believe in this superstition and go mad when it happens to them. Then they expect the worst thing. Once I broke a mirror and nothing horrible happened to me or to my family.


In conclusion, I do not think that this is important in our lives. Some people are too obsessed with this superstition and with others and there are arguments and problems because of them.
For that reason I believe that we should forget about superstitions in our daily life.


Ana Catalán

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats