PARENTS ALWAYS GIVE GOOD ADVICE?

I have always thought that our parents wanted the best for us. But from my point of view it is not always true. I think that they want us to do all they want. My parents tell me “you mustn’t drink alcohol,” “you mustn’t go to the discos”… They are a little strict but I have to say that sometimes they are right. But sometimes they are not!
For example, they don’t want me to have a boyfriend and I tell you that I’ve had one for two years and they don’t know yet. They think that I won’t study and I won’t pass the year course. It is typical of parents.
I know that they are my parents and they don’t want to see me to have a bad job ,etc … but I am 18 and I hope that they assume that I am older than few years ago and I know what is better for me or not. It is typical, too but it is true. I don’t smoke, drink… I only love my boyfriend, is it bad?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home