Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Monday, March 12, 2007

The city or the countryside?




Life in the city is funnier than life in the countryside Today there are a lot of people that live in cities because we say that life is much more comfortable here. I think that this is true but also I respect the opinion of the people when they say that life is the countryside is calmer.


Statistics say that people prefer living in cities because here there are more things such as shops and more important jobs. In my opinion I prefer cities because I don’t like the countryside and I hate animals.


In cities there are a lot of advantages, and for teenagers it is easier living in the city because they have a lot of free places, for example discos, cinemas, pubs… However, I believe that life in the countryside is good for health but it is boring because there aren’t funny things to do there.


In conclusion I prefer living in the city but I respect the people that live in the country and also I envy them in a way because this life is quieter. an In the city that is impossible.
Marta Molina

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan D.S. said...

I prefer a country because in a country doesn't rules xD

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats