Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Friday, March 09, 2007

Do dwarfs give bad luck?

I`m not superstitious, however, i`ve heard some stories and legends about the magic and the influence of the dwarfs. In some rural villages people think that dwarfs exist and they are, in some cases, dangerous for people who know them.m.
I think that dwarfs do not exist (I`ve seen however, many films about dwarfs) but on the other hand I respect people`s belief and I think that we always should be aware that many things in the world are still hidden. I`ve heard stories about dwarfs, saying that if something really bad happens and a dwarf appears then, it's a sign or an indication that means that everything that has happened has something to do with the appearance of the dwarf. Other people say that many dwarfs could be between us, dressed like us.
I don't believe in dwarfs, and I think that the only dwarfs that really exist are those who are just short people with a bad-tempered personality. I've met many of this people. In my opinion, dwarfs do not exist despite all the things I have heard. But It doesn't mean that I must stay quiet. In any case, I'll be cautious...

1 Comments:

Blogger Joan D.S. said...

Your picture is horrible!!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats