Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

If TheRe WereN't Any War iN The WorLd, wHat It WouLd Be Like?


If there weren't any wars in the world I think a lot of things would change.

On one hand I think that people would be in the same economic level because wealter would be distributed in all the world.
On other hand I believe that the life's quality would be better than now because the radioactive weapons wouldn't hurt people and there would less murders.
In political affairs there would be a lot fo changes because the fear would dissappear and the internationalrelationships would be better.
However, I think it's very difficult to finish with wars because there are a lot of political interests as well as economical ones.
To sum up, I hope one day all the wars in the world finsih and peace will regns but today this is quite impossible.




LoLi CollaDo PereA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats