Iғ yoυ шεяε oи α dεsεят islαиd, wнαт FOUR тнiиgs шoυld yoυ liκε тακε шiтн yoυ??*

After thinking it over for a long time, I have decided that the four things I would take with me to a desert island would be the following ones. In the first place, I would take with me a boat for leaving the island and looking for help. Secondly, I would take with me a lot of fuel so that the boat could work and it didn’t leave me in the middle of the way. Thirdly, I would take with me a boy because I would have a lot of free time and this way, I would have something to get fun with… And finally, I would take with me a lot of McDonald’s fast food because it’s cheap and it stops you feeling hungry. I believe that my decision is very intelligent and I’m sure that I would survive on the island.
Raquel Vélez García

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home