Nati's English Learning blog

It's a blog created to make it possible for students of English to share their points of view.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Marta's reservation in Hotel La Cava **** (Cabanes)


Receptionist : Hotel La Cava **** . Good Morning!, can I help you ?
Marta : Oh yes. I would like to reserve rooms for six people in your apartahotels for the 30 th of April, please.
Receptionist : Ok, If you wait one moment, I’ll check in my computer.
Marta : Ok, I’ll wait.
Receptionist : Marta, there’re free apartahotels for the 30th .Do I reserveyou six places in this apartahotel?
Marta:Yes, please!
Recepcionist. And then, in order to finish the reservation, can you tell me your I.D.please?
Marta : Yes, my I.D. is 658840812-a
Recepcionist: Ok, thank you Marta.
Marta: And then, this is everything , isn’t it?
Recepcionist: Yes Marta
Marta: Ok , thank you. I’ll see you on 30 th of April in Cabanes, Bye!!
Lidia García

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats